Monday, November 13, 2017

Xerox Art

My inspiration for this is Vincent Van Gogh. His abstract concept to a real scene has always intrigued me. I recreated this inspiration by photo copying my hair in many different lengths styled it differently each time I even dragged my hair in a big zag form across the scanner as it was scanning to make it appear as if my hair magically grew like 8 inches. The bottom of this image is supposed to be hay. My name is Haley and the meaning behind my name is hay meadow so I wanted to incorporate that, so intentionally the art looks like a hay field. I hope you enjoy my interpretation of Vincent Van Gogh's abstract view of scenery.(4x2)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Video

I work at a youth development summer camp that leads into afterschool program. I work with around 500 kids from ages 5- 16. Most kids thin...