Tuesday, September 12, 2017

Raul Cuero

When Mr. Cuero says there is a point in your life that people will start asking more from you than what you re suppose to do, other people keep raising the ceiling and looking for others for solutions. his answer to that was he starts ding things differently that people do not always expect from him. I connect with this observation and answer and realize it takes creativity to think about how can i do this concept differently, a new way that people haven't already thought of an that is beyond my expectations of me. I also take a similar approach in my everyday life. life problems are not always gonna go your way and there is no set answer to every single problem, I always say to myself stop what your doing and think. as a sports management major wanting to go into events I everyday will be put in a position to further push my ideas beyond my expectations and what has already been done. an important aspect of creativity that he mentions that I  hope I can take with me through out my career is thinking out side of the box with no fear of failing in the process and going above what is expected from me. I know not every event i put on will be the best but i will try and achieve that when i am planing knowing it will be okay and the effort of creativity will be appreciated and added on to further ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Video

I work at a youth development summer camp that leads into afterschool program. I work with around 500 kids from ages 5- 16. Most kids thin...