Tuesday, October 10, 2017

flip book


https://youtu.be/zR4lYAuGByo

I did my flip book on one of my favorite songs called unsteady which was covered by boyce avenue. I love the beats in the music and wanted to something cool with that so I mimicked a drum playing and it hits on hard beats. the long "hold on" i wanted to make it look like the h and o were falling down from the top of the page to the bottom, since the letters were falling I wanted the letters to fill back up on the next "hold on". the hold on morphs in to two people holding each other for support. The lyrics for "i'm a little unsteady" i made it to look as if the page was cracking with every new word appearing for an unsteady foundation, with a huge crack on the final pages. This project took a lot longer than i thought it would cause you had to be precise and realizing a simple motion you have to re draw that same image on like 6 pages. this project was very hard and extremely time consuming but i'm proud of it in the end. I hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Video

I work at a youth development summer camp that leads into afterschool program. I work with around 500 kids from ages 5- 16. Most kids thin...